T4: TOOLS, TRENDS, TECHNIQUES, AND TECHNOLOGY
IT’S A CONFERENCE LIKE NO OTHER, ON A CAMPUS LIKE NO OTHER.
JULY 24 – 26, 2017
Join BIOPAC for three days of hands-on, small-group human physiology workshops, presented by renowned experts, on the beautiful University of California at Santa Barbara campus in Santa Barbara, California, USA.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone who records and analyzes human physiology data as part of their research and/or those who teach human physiology or related subjects: academic scientists, industry applied researchers, and educators. If you measure physiology from human subjects, or work with those who do, this conference is for you!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
The T4 Conference is unique in that attendees will receive practical “how-to” instruction in key skills necessary for recording and analyzing great data. Workshops are interactive and include the tools, tips, and strategies for recording high quality data from study participants. The conference focuses on technology and trends in the industry and provides physiologists with an opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge. The workshops cover preparation, acquiring data, and analysis. Physiology educators will learn-by-doing the proven, high engagement, student-centered strategies for incorporating physiology education into their program of instruction.
FEATURED PRESENTERS INCLUDE:
- Jim Blascovich, PhD – University of California Santa Barbara, Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences (learn more)
- Matthew Cieslak – University of California Santa Barbara, Action Lab (learn more)
- Terry Blumenthal, PhD – Wake Forest University, Department of Psychology (learn more)
- Jenny Robinson, PhD – Auburn University, Department of Psychology (learn more)
Leading Research Technologies & Topics
Bring your laptop and prepare to be engaged!
Get hands-on and small-group instruction using the best in physiology measurement technologies with instruction from the experts in:
- AcqKnowledge software
- BIOPAC MP160 Data Acquisition Systems
- BioNomadix Wireless, Wearable Systems
- Eyetracking Systems (SMI)
- Exercise Physiology solutions: Team System
- Physiology Education: Biopac Student Lab
- EEG Recording: ABM
- Virtual Reality: WorldViz, Vizard
- Optical brain scanning: fNIR
- Recording great data in the MRI
- Stimulus Response: E-Prime, SuperLab
- EDA data recording and analysis
- EEG data recording and analysis
- ECG data recording and analysis
- EMG data recording and analysis
- Facial EMG recording and analysis
- Stimulation: Electrical, Auditory, & Visual
- Optical Brain Imaging
- Exercise Physiology—recording and analyzing great data
- Integration of fNIR and physiological signals
- Integration of behavioral data with physiological signals
- Integrating camera systems
- Integrating physiology learning systems into programs of instruction
- Eye tracking
- Heart Rate Variability Analysis
- Integrating Virtual Reality technology
- Recording physiological data from mobile subjects
Poster presentations will be included in the conference agenda. Selections will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Read the poster guidelines and link to the application here.
— SPECIAL OFFER —
Here’s a great way to upgrade to the latest version of AcqKnowledge—the world’s best acquisition and analysis software—AND attend three days of training in physiology measurement and analysis, for one great price!
Order T4-TRAIN-UPG and receive an upgrade to AcqKnowledge and 3 days of training (conference attendance with guaranteed priority in AcqKnowledge workshops) plus 3 days/4 nights of accommodations (housing and meals)**Housing and meals based on single occupancy rate. Contact BIOPAC for details. Travel NOT included. Complimentary shuttle pickup at Santa Barbara Airport and drop off at UCSB BIOPAC T4 Conference.
Attendance is limited!
Overall conference attendance and individual session attendance are limited.
Register early to ensure your space in the conference and your sessions of choice.