InsideScientific is looking for a Marketing Associate to provide support for various projects, namely webinar productions, video creation, and creative brand projects involving brochure, trade-show booth design, traditional print collateral, and website design (WordPress).
This position is currently part-time and ideal for those that freelance. However, as demand increases this position will transition to full-time.
Specific duties and responsibilities may include…
- Creating and Managing websites, including InsideScientific.com and other client projects (WordPress)
- Formatting and improving presentation materials (PowerPoint)
- Planning and executing email marketing campaigns (Constant Contact and MailChimp)
- Planning and executing social media campaigns (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Project reporting (both internal and to external clients)
- Creative projects (digital and print), including brochures, flyers, banners and other tradeshow related collaterals
Experience & Skill Set:
- Experience designing and managing websites using WordPress
- A strong creative background using Adobe Suite, particularly Illustrator and InDesign
- Advanced presentation creation and formatting skills in Microsoft PowerPoint. Experience in Apple Keynote and Prezi are not required but an asset
- Experience using Constant Constant, MailChimp, or similar email management service, including design of HTML emails and handling list management
- Experience with planning and/or hosting Webinars an asset
To apply for this position, click the button to complete an online questionnaire. In addition, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected]. Use subject line “Marketing Associate”.
We thank everyone in advance for their submission — only select candidates will receive follow up from InsideScientific to continue their application process.