Customer Success Manager – Americas Region
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,500 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
New opportunity for a Customer Success Manager to coordinate Bruker BioSpin (BBIO) Americas activities for specialized Bruker equipment (examples: UHF, special solids, DNP products), train engineers & customers, and guide the installation and servicing of systems and accessories. A key contributor to achievement of BBIO Americas Region business goals and organizational development, the Customer Success Manager oversees customer coordination and Bruker staff support. This position is also responsible for establishing and evaluating procedures, hardware, and software with an overall goal of enhancing service, product quality, profitability, service revenue and instrument installation targets according to the business plan.
- Serve as a focused Senior Technical Advisor and key contact person for BBIO Key Account customers and Key Opinion Leaders of the region
- Ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout all interactions with the BBIO Americas operations
- Supervise Americas Probe Repair, Technical, Field, and Customer Phone Service and Support employees
- Coordinate Americas activities for specialized Bruker equipment with a shared goal to improve quality, provide efficient installations, reduce customer downtime, reduce costs, increase sales, expand knowledge of employees and customers
- Manage and schedule Americas Technical Support and Field Service resources to assist local, territory, and regional managers and staff with installations, service, troubleshooting, repair of the NMR and MRI Special systems and accessories, along with on-site support activities as required
- Manage regular customer communications (visit or phone) and expectations about site requirements and probe repair status to ensure maximum satisfaction
- Manage escalation process and serve as interface with global second level support and management
- Coordinate communication and support activities with Region Territory Managers, Administrative Team, SLS Service employees, and BioSpin product Sales Managers
- Monitor, manage and develop inventory parts stock levels and quality control program
- Develop and implement new policies and procedures for billable phone support and QC component testing
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and management of resources in a supportive customer response manner
- Provide field support and back up support for the Americas Field Service Operations Manager as required
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 5 recent years work experience managing technical field support and service employees within a global life sciences or related technical product work environment.
- Additional minimum 5 years technical engineering work experience involving direct delivery of customer facing and phone field service and support for complex life sciences products. Bruker product service experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher education, in a technical or related scientific field
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of how to promote, sell, and successfully deliver after-sales service and support
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, technical, analytical, negotiation and influence, interpersonal communication and presentation skills with advanced technology skills and proficiency in MS
- Office Suite, SAP, and Salesforce
- Fluency in English required with additional language fluency in German and Spanish helpful
- Strong business acumen with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to build positive and productive work relationships at all levels and with all parties
- Proven ability to partner and work effectively in a complex, global environment including capability of gaining commitment and coordinated action for initiatives
- Highly self- motivated individual with a strong work ethic, experience with high performance teams in a global, multi-cultural organization, and demonstrated excitement for new challenges and opportunity
- Ability to work in a team environment and customer focused with appropriate sensitivity and sense of urgency for customer issues
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deliverables
- Demonstrated flexibility with ability to prioritize and manage differing time constraints
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state required
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required
- Maintain a valid passport with flexibility for domestic and international travel
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation