Harvard Apparatus is part of the Harvard Bioscience family of companies, a global developer, manufacturer and marketer of scientific instruments.
Found 212 listings
Hatteras Instruments is an experienced manufacturer of physiological research equipment for the life sciences global community.
For over 40 years HEKA has designed and manufactured sophisticated instrumentation and software for biomedical and industrial research applications.
Hugo Sachs manufactures perfusion systems and associated hardware and software products used in pharmacology, cardiology and physiology research.
IITC has and continues to offer cutting edge solutions for rat and mouse tail cuff blood pressure measurement.
The world leader in the development and distribution of medical devices utilizing bioimpedance spectroscopy (BIS).
The MotionMonitor Real-time 3D motion capture system is designed for use in medical research, physical therapy clinics and sports medicine labs.
Innovision Systems, Inc. specializes in affordable 2D and 3D motion analysis, high-speed video and data acquisition systems.
iWorx provides a full range of advanced hardware and software tools for physiology teaching and research.
For over 20 years, Kent Scientific serviced scientists as a provider of integrated solutions for pre-clinical research and drug discovery advancement.
- Activity Measurement Systems, Locomotion Monitors28
- Anxiety and Depression / Sociability Testing3
- Calorimetry / Energy Expenditure / Metabolic Function5
- Coordination / Gait Analysis / Motility / Neuromuscular Function4
- Fear Conditioning Systems4
- Feeding / Drinking Systems and Monitors10
- Home Cage Monitoring7
- Operant Conditioning / Cognitive Testing / Learning & Memory21
- Pain and Analgesia Meters5
- Sleep Deprivation Equipment3
- Software for Animal Behavioral Research7
- Startle Response Systems6
- Wireless Sensors for Animal Behavior4
- Blood Flow Meters and Cardiac Output Monitors11
- Blood PO2 Measuring Instruments6
- Cardiac and Heart Rate Monitors7
- ECG Systems13
- Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement Systems6
- Isolated Cardiomyocyte Systems2
- Isolated Heart and Vessel Perfusion Systems11
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Systems8
- Preclinical Cardiovascular Imaging Systems2
- Pressure-Volume Systems5
- Software for Cardiovascular Research3
- Sonomicrometer Systems1
- Wireless Sensors for Cardiovascular Research11
- Activity Monitors1
- Blood Pressure/Heart Rate/Temperature Monitors1
- Body Composition and Analysis3
- Calorimeters / Metabolic Carts / Respirometers10
- Digital Cameras / Video Cameras1
- EMG Systems and Amplifiers12
- Force / Pressure /Load / Torque Sensors7
- Gait Analysis Systems15
- Motion Capture and Analysis Systems22
- Software for Motion Capture and Analysis1
- Spirometers/Pulmonary Function Equipment4
- Sport Performance Analysis Products2
- Wireless Sensors for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine4
- Animal Behavioral Research Equipment11
- Brain Slice Recording Chambers, Brain Mapping, Probes12
- Cerebral Blood Flow Equipment0
- EEG Systems26
- Electrophysiology Workstations / Data Acquisition & Analysis1
- Eye Tracking and Monitoring Equipment6
- Eye-Brain Research and Retinal Function Equipment0
- Human Psychophysiology Equipment7
- Microarrays and Microelectrodes2
- Oocyte Clamps5
- Optogenetics Equipment8
- Patch Clamp Systems and Instrumentation13
- Software for EEG Analysis and Sleep Scoring5
- Software for Psychophysiology Research / Stimulus Presentation4
- Spike Sorting Software6
- Ussing Systems2
- Wireless Sensors for Neuroscience Research5
- Behavioral Neuroscience Software8
- Cardiovascular Research Software4
- Chart Recording Software (General)2
- EEG / Brain Function / Sleep Scoring Software4
- Electrophysiology Recording / Analysis Software2
- Image Analysis and Processing Software0
- Motion Capture Software1
- Psychophysiology and Stimulus Presentation Software1
- Signal Analysis Software (General)2
- Spike Sorting Software3
- Statistics and Graphing Software3