Ever since Kistler force plates were first introduced in 1969, they have proved their worth as precise and reliable measuring instruments.
Found 198 listings
In 2005 KUBTEC engineers brought the XPERT family of digital cabinet x-ray systems to the market.
The Pearl Imager allows researchers to work with native cells and today’s leading targeting agents for in vivo imaging.
LOHMANN offers multielectrode recordings systems, automated screening equipment and human electrophysiological recording devices.
Loligo Systems develops new innovative products for aquatic biology, animal physiology, and behavioral research and teaching.
Custom made neurobehavioral mazes at the best price for your lab. Publish unique science with our high quality devices.
We design quantitative imaging software for stereology, neuron reconstruction and image analysis.
MIR designs, develops, manufactures and sells worldwide portable spirometry and telespirometry devices and systems.
Metris is generally seen as one of the trendsetters and market leaders in the field of animal behaviour research equipment.
We design, manufacture and distribute innovative cardiorespiratory systems that noninvasively analyze breathing and other physiologic parameters.
- Activity Measurement Systems, Locomotion Monitors24
- Anxiety and Depression / Sociability Testing2
- Calorimetry / Energy Expenditure / Metabolic Function5
- Coordination / Gait Analysis / Motility / Neuromuscular Function2
- Fear Conditioning Systems2
- Feeding / Drinking Systems and Monitors9
- Home Cage Monitoring5
- Operant Conditioning / Cognitive Testing / Learning & Memory17
- Pain and Analgesia Meters5
- Sleep Deprivation Equipment2
- Software for Animal Behavioral Research6
- Startle Response Systems4
- Wireless Sensors for Animal Behavior4
- Blood Flow Meters and Cardiac Output Monitors10
- Blood PO2 Measuring Instruments6
- Cardiac and Heart Rate Monitors7
- ECG Systems11
- Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement Systems6
- Isolated Heart and Vessel Perfusion Systems9
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Systems8
- Preclinical Cardiovascular Imaging Systems1
- Pressure-Volume Systems4
- Software for Cardiovascular Research2
- Sonomicrometer Systems1
- Wireless Sensors for Cardiovascular Research10
- Activity Monitors1
- Blood Pressure/Heart Rate/Temperature Monitors1
- Body Composition and Analysis3
- Calorimeters / Metabolic Carts / Respirometers10
- Digital Cameras / Video Cameras1
- EMG Systems and Amplifiers12
- Force / Pressure /Load / Torque Sensors6
- Gait Analysis Systems15
- Motion Capture and Analysis Systems22
- Software for Motion Capture and Analysis1
- Spirometers/Pulmonary Function Equipment4
- Sport Performance Analysis Products1
- Wireless Sensors for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine4
- Animal Behavioral Research Equipment7
- Brain Slice Recording Chambers, Brain Mapping, Probes11
- Cerebral Blood Flow Equipment0
- EEG Systems27
- Electrophysiology Workstations / Data Acquisition & Analysis2
- Eye Tracking and Monitoring Equipment5
- Eye-Brain Research and Retinal Function Equipment0
- Human Psychophysiology Equipment6
- Microarrays and Microelectrodes2
- Oocyte Clamps5
- Optogenetics Equipment7
- Patch Clamp Systems and Instrumentation13
- Software for EEG Analysis and Sleep Scoring5
- Software for Psychophysiology Research / Stimulus Presentation4
- Spike Sorting Software7
- Ussing Systems2
- Wireless Sensors for Neuroscience Research6
- Behavioral Neuroscience Software7
- Cardiovascular Research Software3
- Chart Recording Software (General)2
- EEG / Brain Function / Sleep Scoring Software5
- Electrophysiology Recording / Analysis Software3
- Image Analysis and Processing Software0
- Motion Capture Software1
- Psychophysiology and Stimulus Presentation Software1
- Signal Analysis Software (General)2
- Spike Sorting Software4
- Statistics and Graphing Software3