Ever since Kistler force plates were first introduced in 1969, they have proved their worth as precise and reliable measuring instruments.
Found 220 listings
In 2005 KUBTEC engineers brought the XPERT family of digital cabinet x-ray systems to the market.
The Pearl Imager allows researchers to work with native cells and today’s leading targeting agents for in vivo imaging.
LOHMANN offers multielectrode recordings systems, automated screening equipment and human electrophysiological recording devices.
Loligo Systems develops new innovative products for aquatic biology, animal physiology, and behavioral research and teaching.
Custom made neurobehavioral mazes at the best price for your lab. Publish unique science with our high quality devices.
We design quantitative imaging software for stereology, neuron reconstruction and image analysis.
MIR designs, develops, manufactures and sells worldwide portable spirometry and telespirometry devices and systems.
Metris is generally seen as one of the trendsetters and market leaders in the field of animal behaviour research equipment.
We design, manufacture and distribute innovative cardiorespiratory systems that noninvasively analyze breathing and other physiologic parameters.
- Activity Measurement Systems, Locomotion Monitors34
- Anxiety and Depression / Sociability Testing3
- Calorimetry / Energy Expenditure / Metabolic Function6
- Coordination / Gait Analysis / Motility / Neuromuscular Function5
- Fear Conditioning Systems5
- Feeding / Drinking Systems and Monitors12
- Home Cage Monitoring7
- Operant Conditioning / Cognitive Testing / Learning & Memory23
- Pain and Analgesia Meters5
- Sleep Deprivation Equipment3
- Software for Animal Behavioral Research7
- Startle Response Systems8
- Wireless Sensors for Animal Behavior5
- Blood Flow Meters and Cardiac Output Monitors11
- Blood PO2 Measuring Instruments6
- Cardiac and Heart Rate Monitors8
- ECG Systems14
- Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement Systems7
- Isolated Cardiomyocyte Systems2
- Isolated Heart and Vessel Perfusion Systems11
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Systems8
- Preclinical Cardiovascular Imaging Systems1
- Pressure-Volume Systems6
- Software for Cardiovascular Research3
- Sonomicrometer Systems1
- Wireless Sensors for Cardiovascular Research12
- Activity Monitors2
- Blood Pressure/Heart Rate/Temperature Monitors1
- Body Composition and Analysis3
- Calorimeters / Metabolic Carts / Respirometers11
- Digital Cameras / Video Cameras1
- EMG Systems and Amplifiers13
- Force / Pressure /Load / Torque Sensors8
- Gait Analysis Systems16
- Motion Capture and Analysis Systems23
- Software for Motion Capture and Analysis2
- Spirometers/Pulmonary Function Equipment4
- Sport Performance Analysis Products3
- Wireless Sensors for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine5
- Animal Behavioral Research Equipment17
- Brain Slice Recording Chambers, Brain Mapping, Probes12
- Cerebral Blood Flow Equipment0
- EEG Systems28
- Electrophysiology Workstations / Data Acquisition & Analysis2
- Eye Tracking and Monitoring Equipment6
- Eye-Brain Research and Retinal Function Equipment1
- Human Psychophysiology Equipment7
- Microarrays and Microelectrodes2
- Oocyte Clamps5
- Optogenetics Equipment8
- Patch Clamp Systems and Instrumentation13
- Software for EEG Analysis and Sleep Scoring5
- Software for Psychophysiology Research / Stimulus Presentation4
- Spike Sorting Software7
- Ussing Systems2
- Wireless Sensors for Neuroscience Research7
- Behavioral Neuroscience Software9
- Cardiovascular Research Software4
- Chart Recording Software (General)2
- EEG / Brain Function / Sleep Scoring Software5
- Electrophysiology Recording / Analysis Software3
- Image Analysis and Processing Software0
- Motion Capture Software2
- Psychophysiology and Stimulus Presentation Software1
- Signal Analysis Software (General)2
- Spike Sorting Software4
- Statistics and Graphing Software3