Bioseb instruments are principally used for ‘in Vivo’ studies in the fields of Neurosciences and Pharmacology.
Found 221 listings
BioSemi’s goal is to provide the scientific community with state-of-the-art instrumentation for electro physiology research.
Biovision is the leader in mobile biomedical and biomechanical measurement technology for research and clinical use.
Blackrock provides enabling tools for the neuroscience, neural engineering and neuroprosthetics research and clinical community worldwide.
Bortec is a research device solutions provider developing clinical research tools based on electromyographic signal acquisition and analysis.
Brain Products GmbH is one of the leading manufacturers of software and hardware for neurophysiological research worldwide.
Braintree Scientific, Inc. provides equipment for medical researchers. We are proud to celebrate 30+ years of servicing the Life Science industry.
Bruker offers preclinical imaging solutions for a broad spectrum of application fields, such as cancer research, neuroimaging and cardiac disease.
BTS Bioengineering has spent over twenty years measuring human body movement.
C-Motion is the global leader in software tools for research biomechanics for processing 3D motion capture data.
- Activity Measurement Systems, Locomotion Monitors34
- Anxiety and Depression / Sociability Testing3
- Calorimetry / Energy Expenditure / Metabolic Function6
- Coordination / Gait Analysis / Motility / Neuromuscular Function5
- Fear Conditioning Systems5
- Feeding / Drinking Systems and Monitors12
- Home Cage Monitoring7
- Operant Conditioning / Cognitive Testing / Learning & Memory23
- Pain and Analgesia Meters5
- Sleep Deprivation Equipment3
- Software for Animal Behavioral Research7
- Startle Response Systems8
- Wireless Sensors for Animal Behavior5
- Blood Flow Meters and Cardiac Output Monitors11
- Blood PO2 Measuring Instruments6
- Cardiac and Heart Rate Monitors8
- ECG Systems14
- Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement Systems7
- Isolated Cardiomyocyte Systems2
- Isolated Heart and Vessel Perfusion Systems11
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Systems8
- Preclinical Cardiovascular Imaging Systems2
- Pressure-Volume Systems6
- Software for Cardiovascular Research3
- Sonomicrometer Systems1
- Wireless Sensors for Cardiovascular Research12
- Activity Monitors2
- Blood Pressure/Heart Rate/Temperature Monitors1
- Body Composition and Analysis3
- Calorimeters / Metabolic Carts / Respirometers11
- Digital Cameras / Video Cameras1
- EMG Systems and Amplifiers13
- Force / Pressure /Load / Torque Sensors8
- Gait Analysis Systems16
- Motion Capture and Analysis Systems23
- Software for Motion Capture and Analysis2
- Spirometers/Pulmonary Function Equipment4
- Sport Performance Analysis Products3
- Wireless Sensors for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine5
- Animal Behavioral Research Equipment17
- Brain Slice Recording Chambers, Brain Mapping, Probes12
- Cerebral Blood Flow Equipment0
- EEG Systems28
- Electrophysiology Workstations / Data Acquisition & Analysis2
- Eye Tracking and Monitoring Equipment6
- Eye-Brain Research and Retinal Function Equipment1
- Human Psychophysiology Equipment7
- Microarrays and Microelectrodes2
- Oocyte Clamps5
- Optogenetics Equipment9
- Patch Clamp Systems and Instrumentation13
- Software for EEG Analysis and Sleep Scoring5
- Software for Psychophysiology Research / Stimulus Presentation4
- Spike Sorting Software7
- Ussing Systems2
- Wireless Sensors for Neuroscience Research7
- Behavioral Neuroscience Software9
- Cardiovascular Research Software4
- Chart Recording Software (General)2
- EEG / Brain Function / Sleep Scoring Software5
- Electrophysiology Recording / Analysis Software3
- Image Analysis and Processing Software0
- Motion Capture Software2
- Psychophysiology and Stimulus Presentation Software1
- Signal Analysis Software (General)2
- Spike Sorting Software4
- Statistics and Graphing Software3