The mission of Campden Instruments is to bring our engineering expertise to those working at the forefront of in vitro tissue and behavioural research.
Found 47 listings
Clever Sys is a bioinformatics company specializing in automated behavioral testing, including data collection and analysis.
Coulbourn Instruments has been providing quality behavioral and physiological research instrumentation to scientists for 40 years.
CWE Inc. offers a broad range of instruments for the physiology and pre-clinical research laboratory, specifically respiratory support and monitoring equipment.
Ferro Solutions develops systems that provide our customers with wireless power transfer and charging systems for challenging applications.
Hatteras Instruments is an experienced manufacturer of physiological research equipment for the life sciences global community.
IITC has and continues to offer cutting edge solutions for rat and mouse tail cuff blood pressure measurement.
Loligo Systems develops new innovative products for aquatic biology, animal physiology, and behavioral research and teaching.
Custom made neurobehavioral mazes at the best price for your lab. Publish unique science with our high quality devices.
Metris is generally seen as one of the trendsetters and market leaders in the field of animal behaviour research equipment.
Our company develops state-of-the art technology for automated measuring and shaping of animal behavior.
Noldus Information Technology offers innovative software, instruments, integrated systems, and services for behavioral research.
Omnitech Electronics has merged a large number of behavioral tests into a single software application called Fusion.
We are one of the worlds leading manufacturers and software developers of products for life science researchers.
PhenoScan Solutions is an independent contract research organisation specialised in the study of animal behavior during health and disease.
PhenoSys offers specialized applications of virtual reality and touch screen technology for animal behaviour environments.
We offer BioDAQ food and water monitoring systems built to suit your individual research needs.
SIMI Reality Motion Systems GmbH provides 2D/3D movement and behavior analysis software.
Tucker-Davis Technologies provides products for basic and applied research in the neurophysiology, hearing, and speech sciences.
Ugo Basile is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and providers of instruments for neurological, physiological, and pharmacological research.
Viewpoint provides provides state-of-the-art behavior analysis systems for life science researchers.
Zantiks Ltd produces and supplies model organism researchers with robust, versatile and easy-to-use equipment for behavioural studies including locomotor monitoring, cognitive testing, operant conditioning and live video tracking.
- Activity Measurement Systems, Locomotion Monitors34
- Anxiety and Depression / Sociability Testing3
- Calorimetry / Energy Expenditure / Metabolic Function6
- Coordination / Gait Analysis / Motility / Neuromuscular Function5
- Fear Conditioning Systems5
- Feeding / Drinking Systems and Monitors12
- Home Cage Monitoring7
- Operant Conditioning / Cognitive Testing / Learning & Memory23
- Pain and Analgesia Meters5
- Sleep Deprivation Equipment3
- Software for Animal Behavioral Research7
- Startle Response Systems8
- Wireless Sensors for Animal Behavior5
- Blood Flow Meters and Cardiac Output Monitors11
- Blood PO2 Measuring Instruments6
- Cardiac and Heart Rate Monitors8
- ECG Systems14
- Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement Systems7
- Isolated Heart and Vessel Perfusion Systems9
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Systems8
- Preclinical Cardiovascular Imaging Systems1
- Pressure-Volume Systems6
- Software for Cardiovascular Research3
- Sonomicrometer Systems1
- Wireless Sensors for Cardiovascular Research12
- Activity Monitors2
- Blood Pressure/Heart Rate/Temperature Monitors1
- Body Composition and Analysis3
- Calorimeters / Metabolic Carts / Respirometers11
- Digital Cameras / Video Cameras1
- EMG Systems and Amplifiers13
- Force / Pressure /Load / Torque Sensors7
- Gait Analysis Systems16
- Motion Capture and Analysis Systems23
- Software for Motion Capture and Analysis2
- Spirometers/Pulmonary Function Equipment4
- Sport Performance Analysis Products2
- Wireless Sensors for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine5
- Animal Behavioral Research Equipment17
- Brain Slice Recording Chambers, Brain Mapping, Probes12
- Cerebral Blood Flow Equipment0
- EEG Systems28
- Electrophysiology Workstations / Data Acquisition & Analysis2
- Eye Tracking and Monitoring Equipment6
- Eye-Brain Research and Retinal Function Equipment1
- Human Psychophysiology Equipment7
- Microarrays and Microelectrodes2
- Oocyte Clamps5
- Optogenetics Equipment8
- Patch Clamp Systems and Instrumentation13
- Software for EEG Analysis and Sleep Scoring5
- Software for Psychophysiology Research / Stimulus Presentation4
- Spike Sorting Software7
- Ussing Systems2
- Wireless Sensors for Neuroscience Research7
- Behavioral Neuroscience Software9
- Cardiovascular Research Software4
- Chart Recording Software (General)2
- EEG / Brain Function / Sleep Scoring Software5
- Electrophysiology Recording / Analysis Software3
- Image Analysis and Processing Software0
- Motion Capture Software2
- Psychophysiology and Stimulus Presentation Software1
- Signal Analysis Software (General)2
- Spike Sorting Software4
- Statistics and Graphing Software3