Hatteras Instruments is an experienced manufacturer of physiological research equipment for the life sciences global community.
Found 44 listings
Hugo Sachs manufactures perfusion systems and associated hardware and software products used in pharmacology, cardiology and physiology research.
IITC has and continues to offer cutting edge solutions for rat and mouse tail cuff blood pressure measurement.
For over 20 years, Kent Scientific serviced scientists as a provider of integrated solutions for pre-clinical research and drug discovery advancement.
Moor Instruments offers you advanced, high quality tools to assess micro-vascular blood flow in a variety of research and clinical applications.
Muromachi Kikai Co., Ltd. develops behavioral research products and physiological recording systems.
We are a leading provider of data acquisition, analysis and reporting solutions for the Life Sciences.
Our fiber optic temperature sensor and ultra miniature pressure sensor are used in the Life Sciences and Medical industries.
We provide instruments, software and expertise to enable assessment of the microcirculation.
NeuMeDx is the U.S. home of the new, patented family of PhysioFlow® Signal Morphology-based Impedance Cardiography (SM-ICG™) products.
QUASAR is a world leader in noninvasive biosensing systems.
Radnoti has been setting the research standard in glassware apparatus technology and functionality for over 35 years.
We specialize in high speed imaging systems for biological research applications.
Our systems measure various parameters such as cardiac segment lengths, chamber dimensions, ventricular volumes, wall thickness and wall motion.
Star-Oddi is a manufacturer of innovative scientific research tools, mainly data loggers for ecosystem and animal studies.
We offer the MouseOx Plus®, the world’s first and only patented non-invasive vital signs monitor specifically designed for small laboratory animals.
Our transit-time ultrasound and ultrasound dilution technologies are the recognized gold standards in cardiac surgery, research and hemodialysis.
Visitech Systems was founded in 1994 to develop innovative computer-based physiological research instruments.
VisualSonics’ micro-ultrasound technology enables the visualization of superficial anatomy on small living animals with microscopic detail.
- Activity Measurement Systems, Locomotion Monitors34
- Anxiety and Depression / Sociability Testing3
- Calorimetry / Energy Expenditure / Metabolic Function6
- Coordination / Gait Analysis / Motility / Neuromuscular Function5
- Fear Conditioning Systems5
- Feeding / Drinking Systems and Monitors12
- Home Cage Monitoring7
- Operant Conditioning / Cognitive Testing / Learning & Memory23
- Pain and Analgesia Meters5
- Sleep Deprivation Equipment3
- Software for Animal Behavioral Research7
- Startle Response Systems8
- Wireless Sensors for Animal Behavior5
- Blood Flow Meters and Cardiac Output Monitors11
- Blood PO2 Measuring Instruments6
- Cardiac and Heart Rate Monitors8
- ECG Systems14
- Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement Systems7
- Isolated Heart and Vessel Perfusion Systems9
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Systems8
- Preclinical Cardiovascular Imaging Systems1
- Pressure-Volume Systems6
- Software for Cardiovascular Research3
- Sonomicrometer Systems1
- Wireless Sensors for Cardiovascular Research12
- Activity Monitors2
- Blood Pressure/Heart Rate/Temperature Monitors1
- Body Composition and Analysis3
- Calorimeters / Metabolic Carts / Respirometers11
- Digital Cameras / Video Cameras1
- EMG Systems and Amplifiers13
- Force / Pressure /Load / Torque Sensors7
- Gait Analysis Systems16
- Motion Capture and Analysis Systems23
- Software for Motion Capture and Analysis2
- Spirometers/Pulmonary Function Equipment4
- Sport Performance Analysis Products2
- Wireless Sensors for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine5
- Animal Behavioral Research Equipment17
- Brain Slice Recording Chambers, Brain Mapping, Probes12
- Cerebral Blood Flow Equipment0
- EEG Systems28
- Electrophysiology Workstations / Data Acquisition & Analysis2
- Eye Tracking and Monitoring Equipment6
- Eye-Brain Research and Retinal Function Equipment1
- Human Psychophysiology Equipment7
- Microarrays and Microelectrodes2
- Oocyte Clamps5
- Optogenetics Equipment8
- Patch Clamp Systems and Instrumentation13
- Software for EEG Analysis and Sleep Scoring5
- Software for Psychophysiology Research / Stimulus Presentation4
- Spike Sorting Software7
- Ussing Systems2
- Wireless Sensors for Neuroscience Research7
- Behavioral Neuroscience Software9
- Cardiovascular Research Software4
- Chart Recording Software (General)2
- EEG / Brain Function / Sleep Scoring Software5
- Electrophysiology Recording / Analysis Software3
- Image Analysis and Processing Software0
- Motion Capture Software2
- Psychophysiology and Stimulus Presentation Software1
- Signal Analysis Software (General)2
- Spike Sorting Software4
- Statistics and Graphing Software3