Equivital™ technologies were originally developed for measuring the physiological condition of the human body in ambulatory, extreme environments.
Found 56 listings
Great Lakes NeuroTechnologies’ understands the need for hassle-free, reliable instrumentation for research and laboratory education.
Hatteras Instruments is an experienced manufacturer of physiological research equipment for the life sciences global community.
The world leader in the development and distribution of medical devices utilizing bioimpedance spectroscopy (BIS).
The MotionMonitor Real-time 3D motion capture system is designed for use in medical research, physical therapy clinics and sports medicine labs.
Innovision Systems, Inc. specializes in affordable 2D and 3D motion analysis, high-speed video and data acquisition systems.
Ever since Kistler force plates were first introduced in 1969, they have proved their worth as precise and reliable measuring instruments.
Loligo Systems develops new innovative products for aquatic biology, animal physiology, and behavioral research and teaching.
We design, manufacture and distribute innovative cardiorespiratory systems that noninvasively analyze breathing and other physiologic parameters.
OptoGait is an ultimate solution that provides doctors, therapists, and researchers a mobile high-tech but low-cost gait analysis lab.
We provide the most robust, accurate and flexible real-time optical motion capture systems for the Movement Analysis market.
Our software is used to analyze motion either in 2D/3D synchronized with analog capture.
Motion Lab Systems produces the worlds largest range of high performance, multi-channel, EMG systems for research use.
NAC Image Technology is a world leader in the development and production of advanced imaging and motion analysis systems.
NorPix is the leading developer of Digital Video Recording Software and Solutions for high speed video recording.
Northern Digital Inc. specializes in research-grade motion capture systems specifically designed for use within the research field.
We are dedicated to making metabolic measurement easy. Our TrueOne® 2400 is a compact system that is accurate, reliable and easy to use.
PhaseSpace optical motion capture systems are the industry’s price/performance leader for motion tracking and position sensing.
We provide 3D position/orientation tracking systems, digitizing technology solutions, eye-tracking systems and handheld three-dimensional scanners.
ProtoKinetics, a leader in gait analysis measurement tools, provides specialized technology for assessing human performance.
Qubit Systems Inc. specializes in the design of instrumentation for industry, research and teaching in the biological and environmental sciences.
SIMI Reality Motion Systems GmbH provides 2D/3D movement and behavior analysis software.
Tekscan is the leading manufacturer of tactile pressure and force measurement systems and sensors.
We design and manufacture a complete line of load cells, torque sensors, special purpose transducers and related instrumentation.
VacuMed manufactures instruments and accessories for Fitness and Exercise Testing, Pulmonary Function Testing and Respiratory Medicine.
- Activity Measurement Systems, Locomotion Monitors34
- Anxiety and Depression / Sociability Testing3
- Calorimetry / Energy Expenditure / Metabolic Function6
- Coordination / Gait Analysis / Motility / Neuromuscular Function5
- Fear Conditioning Systems5
- Feeding / Drinking Systems and Monitors12
- Home Cage Monitoring7
- Operant Conditioning / Cognitive Testing / Learning & Memory23
- Pain and Analgesia Meters5
- Sleep Deprivation Equipment3
- Software for Animal Behavioral Research7
- Startle Response Systems8
- Wireless Sensors for Animal Behavior5
- Blood Flow Meters and Cardiac Output Monitors11
- Blood PO2 Measuring Instruments6
- Cardiac and Heart Rate Monitors8
- ECG Systems14
- Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement Systems7
- Isolated Cardiomyocyte Systems2
- Isolated Heart and Vessel Perfusion Systems11
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Systems8
- Preclinical Cardiovascular Imaging Systems1
- Pressure-Volume Systems6
- Software for Cardiovascular Research3
- Sonomicrometer Systems1
- Wireless Sensors for Cardiovascular Research12
- Activity Monitors2
- Blood Pressure/Heart Rate/Temperature Monitors1
- Body Composition and Analysis3
- Calorimeters / Metabolic Carts / Respirometers11
- Digital Cameras / Video Cameras1
- EMG Systems and Amplifiers13
- Force / Pressure /Load / Torque Sensors8
- Gait Analysis Systems16
- Motion Capture and Analysis Systems23
- Software for Motion Capture and Analysis2
- Spirometers/Pulmonary Function Equipment4
- Sport Performance Analysis Products3
- Wireless Sensors for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine5
- Animal Behavioral Research Equipment17
- Brain Slice Recording Chambers, Brain Mapping, Probes12
- Cerebral Blood Flow Equipment0
- EEG Systems28
- Electrophysiology Workstations / Data Acquisition & Analysis2
- Eye Tracking and Monitoring Equipment6
- Eye-Brain Research and Retinal Function Equipment1
- Human Psychophysiology Equipment7
- Microarrays and Microelectrodes2
- Oocyte Clamps5
- Optogenetics Equipment8
- Patch Clamp Systems and Instrumentation13
- Software for EEG Analysis and Sleep Scoring5
- Software for Psychophysiology Research / Stimulus Presentation4
- Spike Sorting Software7
- Ussing Systems2
- Wireless Sensors for Neuroscience Research7
- Behavioral Neuroscience Software9
- Cardiovascular Research Software4
- Chart Recording Software (General)2
- EEG / Brain Function / Sleep Scoring Software5
- Electrophysiology Recording / Analysis Software3
- Image Analysis and Processing Software0
- Motion Capture Software2
- Psychophysiology and Stimulus Presentation Software1
- Signal Analysis Software (General)2
- Spike Sorting Software4
- Statistics and Graphing Software3