InsideScientific Virtual Poster Program
Share Your Science!
The InsideScientific Virtual Poster Program is a FREE platform for academic scientists to help them present their research, discuss its importance, network with peers and contribute to a forum that supports research, innovation and discovery. We can’t wait to share your work!
Check out the latest content published in this program!
Getting started is easy!
- Submit your research abstract, providing a clear summary of your work
- Connect with us to review how to prepare your presentation, plan your recording date and address any questions you may have
- Prepare your content, using the template provided. Presentations are to be 10-15 minutes in duration and include the following sections
- Introduction: What are you studying, and what is the motivation and importance to do so?
- Methodology: How did you approach your research objectives? Outline methods, equipment use, protocol steps and share best practices for achieving quality, consistent data.
- Results: a brief summary of your research findings
- Conclusions: Implications of the results
- Future plans: What is the next step? Why is this an important avenue of exploration? How do you intend to do it?
- Acknowledgements & Disclosures
- Record your presentation from the convenience of your office or lab
- Review and approve your video recording before it is published
If you would like to participate, please complete the submission form & review the program terms & conditions. If you have questions, please email us at [email protected], subject line “Virtual Poster Program”.
Looking to share recent findings, before “peer-review”?
Consider using bioRxiv to file your discovery as a “preprint”. This allows scientists to see, discuss, and comment on your research immediately and protect you as you work towards publication. Find all the information you need and submit a preprint on bioRxiv here.
Lab suppliers, vendors, CROs and partners
Are you looking to produce more content on the use of your laboratory solutions and services? Consider producing a poster and sharing your content with the InsideScientific community. Sponsorship and distribution packages are available – email [email protected] for more details.