A 5-day training program for scientists who wish to master experimental research techniques on small rodents using the power of the operating microscope and basic microsurgical techniques.
These course are of interest to those who want to master experimental research techniques on small rodents using the power of the operating microscope and basic microsurgical techniques. Various modules are available – VIEW MODULE DETAILS.
At the lab each participant has their own set-up including operating microscope, surgical tools, suture materials and pathogen free laboratory rats or mice (as required). The number of attendees per course is limited to 8 participants. Registration and completion of the training program includes the following:
- A numbered certificate
- Hand-out of all PowerPoint slides used
- Documentation on the surgical tools, catheters and operating microscopes used
- Lunch, coffee, tea and soft drinks each day
- Shuttle from the Bastion hotel to the 3-R’s facility
Key training subjects include:
- Pharmacology models, for infusion and blood sampling, for temporary occlusion stroke models, for transplantation models. Focal and global ischemia models in rats and mice. Cardio-vascular models (MI and TAC) or any others specifically relevant to your needs
- Pharmacokinetic models, for infusion and blood sampling from arteries, veins, bile duct, gut or any other places relevant to your needs
- Toxicology models, for single dose, multiple dose acute and chronic study designs and performance
- Other techniques of special interest to participants by agreement before or during the module.
New Dates Will be Announced Soon
Location:RRSSC Training Centre, Almere, The Netherlands
- Industry: €4500
- Government and Foundations: €3500
- Academic: €3250
March 09 - March 13, 2020
April 06 - April 10, 2020
June 15 - June 19, 2020