Jessica Freeling, MS, will discuss several models of colorectal cancer in mice and their imaging methods.
Join Jessica Freeling from the University of South Dakota for the third episode of the Vevo 4 Oncology Web Series. In this webinar, Jessica will discuss the vairous models of colorectal cancer in mice and their associated imaging methods. She will cover the pros and cons of various models in terms of recapitulation/translation, and the use and choice of imaging techniques for each model, including intra-colon imaging. She will also discuss metastatic models of colorectal cancer. Those from any education or experience level are welcome to join to learn more about intra-colon tumor and photoacoustic imaging.
Key Topics Include:
- Pros and cons of the various colorectal cancer models in terms of recapitulation/translation
- Tandem use of fluorescent and ultrasound imaging
- Overview of the classes of models and how each are imaged
- Intra-colon imaging of inducible colorectal cancer models
- The promise of metastatic models of colorectal cancer
Physiology Research Core
University of South Dakota