Join BIOPAC to learn more about technologies and techniques to help you record good quality respiration data.
Measuring respiration is fundamental for many physiological studies. Consequently, it is critical to obtain a high quality signal and use the most appropriate data analysis techniques to ensure your research is replicable, robust and reliable. Learning how to record high quality respiration data means selecting the right tools for the job and using the right techniques for data collection and analysis.
In this webinar, join Alex Dimov from BIOPAC to learn how to record great respiration data. Learn about various options such as the classic resistance belt, inductance belts, thermistors, bioimpedance, ECG-derived respiration and airflow. Alex will demonstrate how to set up a respiration experiment and how to identify good and bad data. He will also discuss basic analysis techniques to get you started.
Key Topics Include:
- How to select the right technique for your research
- How to optimize the devices for recording quality data
- How to identify good and bad data
- How to prepare data for analysis and some basic analysis techniques
- Plus, a live demonstration of lab equipment
Account Director & fNIR Expert
BIOPAC Systems, Inc