Known as the gold standard for hemodynamic research and cardiac function, “PV Loops” are an essential tool for cardiovascular research.
This series includes events that cover all the physiology essentials, available technologies and their theory of operations, methodology and best-practices and a number of case studies in various research models.
Thank you to all sponsors and presenters that contributed to this webinar series. Access events hosted in this series below — InsideScientific members can view webinar recordings and download slide-decks and associated Q&A reports on each event page.
If you are not a member of InsideScientific please join our community.
- Rodent and large animal research models
- Fundamentals of cardiac physiology
- Preload, afterload, contractility and lusitropy
- Cardiac dysfunction and remodeling
- Myocardial Infarction
- Trans-aortic Constriction / Banding
- Models of Hypertension
- Cardiac Resynchronization
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Working with single cells to create “Work Loops”
- Surgical monitoring for invasive cardiovascular
- Data collection and analysis best-practices
- Clinical applications of PV Loop research
- Conductance and Admittance PV catheters
- Multi-segment PV catheters for large animal and clinical research applications
- PV Loop Analysis software
- Surgical monitoring equiptment
- Ventilators and anesthesia delivery systems
- Myocyte holders and force transducers
- Associated hemodynamic tools including pressure, flow and ECG sensors