Academy of Surgical Research
Address: 1161 Wayzata Blvd E #247 Wayzata , Minnesota, United States, 55391
Phone: +1 763 235-6464
Founded in 1982, the Academy of Surgical Research promotes the advancement of professional and academic standards, education and research in the arts and sciences of experimental surgery. The Academy interfaces with medical and scientific organizations, and governmental agencies in establishing and reviewing ethics, theories, practices and research pertaining to surgery and promotion of the results for clinical application.
The Academy of Surgical Research fosters interdisciplinary transfer of ideas and theories by offering a common platform through which the reporting of valid surgical research efforts is a reality.
The Academy of Surgical Research was founded to:
- Encourage, foster, promote, and advance professional and academic standards, education, research, and development in the arts and sciences of experimental surgery.
- Promote, initiate, support, and accomplish academic and practical educational programs, cooperative research, and development in experimental surgery in the public interest.
- Promote humane use and treatment of experimental animals and prevent their use when other means can bring about the same scientific results.
- Cooperate with medical organizations, other scientific organizations, government agencies, and other interested parties in establishing, reviewing, and evaluating ethics, theories, practices, and research pertaining to surgical research and promotion of the product of surgical research for clinical application.
- Encourage the advancement of the field of surgery in all aspects, including research, education, and critical promotion of research products for clinical applications.
For more information, visit www.surgicalresearch.org