The Behavioral Spectrometer is a recognition platform that automatically detects and identifies all the behavior of a mouse placed in the arena.
Found 85 listings
Bioseb instruments are principally used for ‘in Vivo’ studies in the fields of Neurosciences and Pharmacology.
BioSemi’s goal is to provide the scientific community with state-of-the-art instrumentation for electro physiology research.
Biovision is the leader in mobile biomedical and biomechanical measurement technology for research and clinical use.
Blackrock provides enabling tools for the neuroscience, neural engineering and neuroprosthetics research and clinical community worldwide.
Bortec is a research device solutions provider developing clinical research tools based on electromyographic signal acquisition and analysis.
Brain Products GmbH is one of the leading manufacturers of software and hardware for neurophysiological research worldwide.
40 years experience in data acquisition hardware and software.
The mission of Campden Instruments is to bring our engineering expertise to those working at the forefront of in vitro tissue and behavioural research.
Clever Sys is a bioinformatics company specializing in automated behavioral testing, including data collection and analysis.
We offer products, ranging from complete systems to small modular components for research in electrophysiology and behavior.
Coulbourn Instruments has been providing quality behavioral and physiological research instrumentation to scientists for 40 years.
Founded in 1992, EGI set the goal of making dense array EEG (dEEG) practical and affordable for research laboratories.
Ferro Solutions develops systems that provide our customers with wireless power transfer and charging systems for challenging applications.
FHC products include electrodes, amplifiers, micro positioning devices and special purpose instruments for supporting electrophysiological experiments.
By integrating microfluidic perfusion with standard well plates, Fluxion has produced benchtop automated electrophysiology systems.
g.tec Medical Engineering produces amplifiers, data acquisition systems, real-time processing systems and EEG Processing Software.
Hatteras Instruments is an experienced manufacturer of physiological research equipment for the life sciences global community.
For over 40 years HEKA has designed and manufactured sophisticated instrumentation and software for biomedical and industrial research applications.
IITC has and continues to offer cutting edge solutions for rat and mouse tail cuff blood pressure measurement.
Kerr Scientific Instruments is a designer and manufacturer of Brain Slice and Tissue Recording Systems for teaching, education and research.
LOHMANN offers multielectrode recordings systems, automated screening equipment and human electrophysiological recording devices.
Metris is generally seen as one of the trendsetters and market leaders in the field of animal behaviour research equipment.
Mind Media offers innovative medical technology for measuring and training mind-body functions to improve human health and performance.
We develop the MindMaster EEG, eSense Skin Response GSR system, and Mindlights for audio-visual stimulation.
- Activity Measurement Systems, Locomotion Monitors28
- Anxiety and Depression / Sociability Testing3
- Calorimetry / Energy Expenditure / Metabolic Function5
- Coordination / Gait Analysis / Motility / Neuromuscular Function4
- Fear Conditioning Systems4
- Feeding / Drinking Systems and Monitors10
- Home Cage Monitoring7
- Operant Conditioning / Cognitive Testing / Learning & Memory21
- Pain and Analgesia Meters5
- Sleep Deprivation Equipment3
- Software for Animal Behavioral Research7
- Startle Response Systems6
- Wireless Sensors for Animal Behavior4
- Blood Flow Meters and Cardiac Output Monitors11
- Blood PO2 Measuring Instruments6
- Cardiac and Heart Rate Monitors7
- ECG Systems13
- Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement Systems6
- Isolated Cardiomyocyte Systems2
- Isolated Heart and Vessel Perfusion Systems11
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Systems8
- Preclinical Cardiovascular Imaging Systems2
- Pressure-Volume Systems5
- Software for Cardiovascular Research3
- Sonomicrometer Systems1
- Wireless Sensors for Cardiovascular Research11
- Activity Monitors1
- Blood Pressure/Heart Rate/Temperature Monitors1
- Body Composition and Analysis3
- Calorimeters / Metabolic Carts / Respirometers10
- Digital Cameras / Video Cameras1
- EMG Systems and Amplifiers12
- Force / Pressure /Load / Torque Sensors7
- Gait Analysis Systems15
- Motion Capture and Analysis Systems22
- Software for Motion Capture and Analysis1
- Spirometers/Pulmonary Function Equipment4
- Sport Performance Analysis Products2
- Wireless Sensors for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine4
- Animal Behavioral Research Equipment11
- Brain Slice Recording Chambers, Brain Mapping, Probes12
- Cerebral Blood Flow Equipment0
- EEG Systems26
- Electrophysiology Workstations / Data Acquisition & Analysis1
- Eye Tracking and Monitoring Equipment6
- Eye-Brain Research and Retinal Function Equipment0
- Human Psychophysiology Equipment7
- Microarrays and Microelectrodes2
- Oocyte Clamps5
- Optogenetics Equipment8
- Patch Clamp Systems and Instrumentation13
- Software for EEG Analysis and Sleep Scoring5
- Software for Psychophysiology Research / Stimulus Presentation4
- Spike Sorting Software6
- Ussing Systems2
- Wireless Sensors for Neuroscience Research5
- Behavioral Neuroscience Software8
- Cardiovascular Research Software4
- Chart Recording Software (General)2
- EEG / Brain Function / Sleep Scoring Software4
- Electrophysiology Recording / Analysis Software2
- Image Analysis and Processing Software0
- Motion Capture Software1
- Psychophysiology and Stimulus Presentation Software1
- Signal Analysis Software (General)2
- Spike Sorting Software3
- Statistics and Graphing Software3